Knowing How to Delete Duplicates on iTunes with the use of VBScript and other programs can be quite beneficial especially if you don’t have the time to take a look at each of the copies of the songs that you already have. Here are the steps on how to delete duplicates on iTunes using both methods.
- Using VBScript – The first thing that you need to do is look for the right VBScript. You will then need to copy and paste it in Notepad. You should then make sure that you save the file using the right file name. Lastly, you should ignore the programs that may attempt to block the program such as your antivirus
- Using an Organizer Software – Even though these steps are easy enough to follow, you should still consider getting organizer software. This software can sort and remove the copies of the songs that you have already downloaded. With the use of this software, you won’t have to:
* Use Command Prompt – This can become quite troublesome especially if you’re not even used to typing simple commands using this program. This is because contrary to what other people want you to think; using this program is not as simple as it looks. When you’re using an organizer software, it’ll be the only program that you need to open.
* Put your computer at risk – As if even using a program that may alter the way your computer works is not risky enough, you won’t need to increase the chances of you entering the wrong command that may allow other people to gain access to your computer. You won’t need to worry about such things when you’re using an organizer software.
* Use other programs – When using the VBScript to get rid of these song copies, you’ll need to open Notepad. This can be such a hassle especially if you don’t have that much time. This is why using an organizer software is such a good idea. You won’t have to download other programs or open new applications just to make it work.
Why not see how this software can help you out? Visit: Organizer Software
One common thing about the steps in using VBScript is that they are all useless if your operating system is not Windows. This is why you need to use organizer software. By using this software, you won’t have to change your operating system.
Want to know how to use your command prompt to remove song copies? Visit: Delete Duplicates on iTunes